Monday, July 20, 2015

MINNEOLA FLORIDA!!! (My new area) Week 20


Hey Everyone,

This Week has been a good one!! It is my first time moving areas. Me and My new companion Elder Bateman both Whitewashed our new area. Minneola South. White wash is when you take over an area together like replacing the sisters. Me and Elder Bateman are looking forward to working hard in Minneola South. It looks like there is a lot of potential in this area and a lot of part member family's to work with. transfer meeting on Tuesday was pretty great. i was pretty happy and excited when i heard that me and Elder Bateman were going to be companions. he was my district leader in Melbourne, also on Tuesday, Elder Anderson gave his departing testimony and I am so  thankful for the time I had to serve around him in Melbourne.

I had an Exchange with Elder Leishman from my M.T.C. group (in the photo above  not the alligator) it was pretty fun me and him got to work with each other for a day and got a lot of work done. We went and saw this guy named David and taught him the restoration he was really interested in learning more and loved what we had to say. we also had a really good lesson with his less active wife and helped her learn  more about her savior and the power he has to heal us spiritually and Physically. 

We have a pretty good district it is all Elders so we all have fun. My area has a lot of people that are not interested in the gospel so we had to drop a bunch of people and now we are just working thru less actives and finding investigators thru there.

I'm Thankful for this opportunity to work here with an Elder that is very smart when it comes to Missionary work and can help me learn and grow so much. the exchanges that we had in his last area Viera  I learned so much on Teaching simply and how to teach simple truths.  I've learned from him that the Spirit Testifies of Simple Truths. The Scripture i would like to leave with you this week is Alma 37:6 Now ye May Suppose this is foolish of me; but Behold i say unto you that by small and simple things are great things Brought to Pass and Small means in Simple Instances doth confound the wise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment