Monday, June 20, 2016

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป1 And Done, Headed To Deland๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Week #68

Hey everyone,

 This week has been good. Yes it is True! I am doing my 2nd 1 and done of my mission and I'm headed to my 6th Area. I am really going to miss it here in Kissimmee and I'm really going to miss the homie Hawkins!! My new companion is Elder Olsen, he is also from Manti Utah. I don't know him to well but I know he is a good kid. Elder Hawkins and I have had a very good last week here in Kissimmee, I found out I was leaving on Tuesday because Hawkins got the News that he is going to be Training!! He's going to be a good trainer! It was good to be able to tell everyone good bye throughout the week, this is a really good Ward and I have grown to love it! I'll miss it but I'm excited for the opportunity to serve in Deland!! 

We had some good news with our investigator/recent convert family that we have been working with, the mother was released from probation because they dropped the charges and she now is  eligible to be baptized, they are an awesome little family and I was happy to be able to work with them, Her Daughter turns 8 tomorrow so they will be able to be Baptized on the same day. such a blessing!! I'm going to miss this family. In the words of Bonnie' no joke we get this text from her everyday!! Haha  "GOD BLESS" May God bless this family for the love they have shown towards me!!

I want to give a shout out to 3 very good Homies that go home this week!!

Elder Weiss - I'm really going to miss the best trainer in the mish!! I was happy to have been trained by such a stud! I know Heavenly Father loves me very much because he put me back with Weiss 6 Months after training for one of the best transfers of my mission! Love ya man

Elder King - One of the Truest Homies out there, I'm going to miss Elder King so much!! He's had such a positive impact on me and my mission!! He is as loyal as they come! You tore the Game apart, who put it back together? Love ya King!

Elder Donnelly - The most humble, Christlike guy I know!! I'm really going to miss this homie and I'm happy that I was able to serve around him and get to know him! Donnelly is the type that would never hurt anyone or make anyone feel bad!! Love ya bro

Something I wanted to share this week, Every one of us is more beloved to the Lord than we can possibly understand or imagine. Let us therefore be kinder to one another and kinder toward ourselves. Let us remember that as we wait upon the Lord, we are becoming “saint[s] through [His] atonement, … submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon [us]....we are not alone. He that watches over us “shall neither slumber nor sleep.” His angels here and beyond the veil are “round about [us], to bear [us] up.”

Tomorrow I head north of Orlando up to Deland!! I'm excited for the change and looking forward to this next chapter in my Mish!!! I love the mission and everything I've learned and the people I've grown close to! The scripture I would like to share this week is Doctrine & Covenants 84:88, ......I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up. Love you all have a great week!!!


Elder Gentry
FOM








No comments:

Post a Comment