Tuesday, July 19, 2016

πŸ˜‚πŸ›€πŸΏ "I'm Ready To Take That Bath" πŸ›€πŸΏπŸ˜‚ week #72

What's Up Everyone, 

Elder G Money Coming at you Live from Deland Florida where it is so hottttt and wonderfully Sweaty that it's Nasty!!! It's all good tho! Ya Know We keepin' It Fresh! We had some sickk things happen this week and I'm super excited for the weeks to come! Willie is progressing very well and he's truly loving the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Elder Olsen and I are still working hard and having fun!

Willie is doing really well!!! We had a couple of lessons with him this week in which we were able to get some members out! He came to church and right after Gospel Principles ended Elder Olsen started talking to someone and Willie comes up to me and says "Can I talk to you?" Yea what's up.. (Has me go outside with him) "says I need a breath of fresh air, I just feel so overwhelmed Right naw!! But in a good way!! I feel like I have been a good person my whole life and now I get to see the wonderful people around me and its like surreal! Naw what I mean" I feel the spirt when I'm around you guys and when I come each week!!" As he was talking he had tears in his eyes and they were tears of joy and I know that this Gospel can touch anyone's life and bring them joy and peace that we all need. ....... Later we were talking and he said "IM READY TO TAKE THAT BATH" haha Willie is MY Man!! Things are still looking good for him to be baptized on the 30th of July!!

Another cool thing that happened this week is we got to meet with Makyla, she is the Granddaughter to the Less Active that I was talking about last week. We had a really powerful restoration lesson. She understood the things that we taught and she said she would pray about it. She also came to church which was awesome, that is how she will receive her true witness that the church is true!!

Something I wanted to share this week comes from a talk by Elder Robert D. Hales, The Covenant of Baptism: Our Baptism and confirmation is the gateway into His kingdom. When we enter, we covenant to be of His kingdom--FOREVER!......The scriptures confirm that the truly converted do more than just forsake the enticements of the world. They love God and their fellowmen. Their minds and hearts are centered on the Savior’s atoning sacrifice. From the moment of their respective conversions, Enos, Alma the Younger, Paul, and others turned wholeheartedly to the task of bringing themselves and their fellowmen to God. Worldly power and possessions lost their former significance. The sons of Mosiah refused an earthly kingdom and risked their lives for the sake of others. These faithful sons were driven by the hope that they might be able to help save even one soul--thus winning for themselves and their brethren a place in God’s eternal kingdom.

Well once again I'm closing another email!! Things for me are good and im really liking the stage of my mission that I'm in. I love this work and I truly love seeing someone change their life because of Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice, and his wonderful Gospel!! The scripture I would like to share this week is John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Love this scripture, love you all have a great week!!
Elder Gentry
FOM



                                                My Buddy Willie and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment