Tuesday, September 6, 2016

πŸ™ŒπŸ»I'll Admit It, I'll Admit ItπŸ™ŒπŸ» Week #79

Hey Everyone,

 I'll Admit It, I'll Admit It!!! JESUS IS THE CHRIST!!!! 

Once again Elder Gentry coming at you like a Hurricane, haha just like a hurricane that was supposed to hit us this week! We all good, we still alive and well!! It has been super Rainy all this week but still hot and muggy!! This week we've been able to get out and testify of Christ. We have had some good lessons and were able to help a lot of others! 

This week we went to the Temple with Willie, he was so stoked to be able to make it to the temple for the first time! It was so cool to the amazement he had for the House of The Lord. I love going to the temple and the feeling I feel when I'm there. A member from the ward, Bro Rodriguez was able to help us in many ways, he has really been good fellowship for Willie. He has given him a lot of great advice as a new member. I remember having dinner with Bro Rodriguez and Willie, Bro Rodriguez told him a story about how he refused to work on Sunday's and how he had to take that stand. Fast forward to Willie going to his new job interview and he refused to work on Sunday's because of that great example he had from the member!! Members have a key role in building up the Kingdom of God!!

So this last week we had a really good lesson with this guy named Clay, Brother Stringham from the ward asked us to teach him, we started out by asking him why he wants to meet with missionaries? He said "I had a dream that my deceased mother was blowing a gold trumpet just like Angel Moroni and for the last 3 months I kept looking at the clock and it would say 11:11"..... (As he was talking I just thought that's cool I wish I had that many times to make a wish!! Hah).. "as I read the introduction to The Book of Mormon I learned that there was a total of 11 witnesses so I took it as a sign" Hey, God Works in mysterious ways!!! Well we thought that was strange but cool!! Well it doesn't matter how he got introduced to the Gospel it just matters that he did! We hope we can continue to teach him and help him learn and love the Gospel!

Something I wanted to share this week comes from a talk given by Elder Walter F. GonzΓ‘lez titled Learning With Our Hearts... "By coming unto Christ, every soul can see, feel, and know of a surety that Christ suffered and atoned for our sins that we may have eternal life. If we repent, we will not suffer needlessly. Thanks to Him, wounded souls may be healed and broken hearts may be mended. There is no burden that He cannot ease or remove. He knows about our infirmities and sicknesses. I promise and testify to you that when all doors seem to be closed, when everything else seems to fail, He will not fail you. Christ will help and is the way out, whether the struggle is with an addiction, depression, or something else. He knows how to succor his people" I'm Bout to say a True Thang!! Jesus Christ Loves all of us and he wants us to be free from burdens, he wants to help us and he's the only one who can!!

I'm Not New To This!!!! Wow can't believe I'm back again with another week 6, these transfers just slip away!!! It's all good tho I'm doing well and I will find out what is happening with transfers this coming Saturday! We should have some good things ahead of us in this area. Anyways the scripture I would like to share this week comes fromMoroni 7:44........and if a man be meek and lowly in heart, and confesses by the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ, he must needs have charity; for if he have not charity he is nothing; wherefore he must needs have charity. Love this scripture, love you all have a great week!!!!

Elder Gentry
FOM                                        Elder Reyes, Willie and Me  Temple tour
                                                   Love my man Willie!!
                                                   My Companion and I .. Elder Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment